Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hi!

Hi! Welcome to my blog. Here I will write book reviews for books I've read. I will also put the authors and then if you like the book you can read more of the author's books.

If you and your friends want to know if you're ready to read a book then you can come here and if I've read it, you can find out if it's the right book for you.

Maybe you want to know if a certain book has a genre you need to read in school I'll have them right here.

If you like a certain author please tell me who it is and I could most likely tell you some books that they have written.

If your a mom or dad and want to know if your kids are ready to read a book you haven't then I can check it out and let you know.

Thanks for stopping by. If you liked this blog please post a comment. Don't worry if your afraid, parents, that an inappropriate comment will come through. My mom is making sure nothing bad for children can be posted.

Read! Read! Read!

5 comments:

Roni said...

Hey Ellie, nice blog! My girl would love to discuss books with you. I'll have her check your blog out😊

Erin Shakespear said...

Great blog, Ellie! I can't wait to read some of your reviews. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, Ellie! We will check back often. Kailey just finished Where The Mountain Meets The Moon and just started The Magician's Elephant. I'll send her here to discuss with you!

Peggy Eddleman said...

It sounds like this is going to be an incredible blog! I can't wait to see more of what you do. Best of luck with it all!

Keith said...

Hi Ellie,
What a fun project for you. It will also encourage you to read and write more. That's terrible; you don't want to do that do you? jk :-))