Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hey There!

             Hey there Bloggers! I know I haven't been posting lately, but, I just got my own computer so there should be a post every day. Also on the side of my blog posts, off to the left, there is a button that if you click on it you can join this site.
            Also, I'M RUNNING OUT OF BOOKS! In order to continue this blog I need to read. SO, you can post books you think I would like in the comments. If you want me to, I can post when new books are coming out and when authors are signing books along with what books they wrote. I won't send things like this often but from time to time I will probably do little notices on what is going on in the book world.
           By the way, Ally Condie the author of the Matched trilolgy, Has a new book out titled Atlantia. I have heard it's great and, as a matter of fact, I am reading Atlantia right now.
          

No comments: